About Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
What most people may not be aware of is that fillers take time. To build true, lasting definition and retention, lip fillers are a building process. This means that it may take up to 5+ visits to garner that "Instagram lip" look as modeled by the likes of the Kardashians/Jenners. Think of it this way, there is 15 ml in one teaspoon, meaning 1 full ML syringe of filler equates to 6% of a teaspoon! While receiving 0.5 ml (half syringe) or 1 ml (full syringe) may seem like a lot, bear in mind that especially after your first time, your lips will look as if you have applied a plumping gloss. With patience, your journey of building the perfect lips is right here!
Lips | Forehead | Cheekbone | Under Eye | Nose/Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Starting at $450 for 1ml filler, and $250 for 1/2ml.
Drink plenty of H2O for best outcome!
* Hyaluronic Acid binds to water, the more water you drink, the better & longer your results.
* Avoid massaging the treated area.
* Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
* Avoid makeup on the area for the rest of the day.
* You may apply ice for 15 minutes each hour for swelling/soreness.
* If needed, use Tylenol for discomfort. Do not take Aspirin or Advil/Aleve as these increase bleeding/bruising.
* Try to sleep on your back and with head slightly elevated the first night.
* Take over the counter Arnica to help with bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
* Redness and/or bruising are possible after the injection.
* In case of any excessive pain, swelling, redness or bruises in an area that was NOT injected, please contact your Injector.
* It is best not to go more than 3-6 months between filler appointments. By maintaining this schedule, you will not only be maintaining your look but make continued improvements by building. After 2 years of this type of schedule, most patients require less filler per visit than the first 2 years.
* Avoid extensive sun or heat for 3 days.
* Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.